Video Door Phone
Video Door Phone is basically an audio video based intercom system placed at the entrance of a building for audio video communication to identify the visitor to the building. This also works as a safety and secure measure to ensure the identity of the visitor.
The video door phone is best suited for home or any building security and can easily be integrated with the rest of the automation system of the building. The key components are two fold, wherein the outdoor components consists of a camera for visuals, microphone, and push buttons, whereas the indoor components consists of display monitor, microphone to speak, see and identify the visitor leading to allow entry or not.
- TASS, over the years has built capabilities to provide complete equipment needed and install video door phone system for domestic and commercials entities.
- To ensure the safety and security of the residents, the quality of audio and video is extremely essential. We deploy high quality, time tested equipment to meet the requirements.
- Besides from installation, we also help our clients with training and carry out thorough testing after implementation.
- The safety and security of the residents is paramount, we walk that extra mile in identifying the right technologies thus benefiting our clients immensely.
- In case of commercial establishments where access is restricted within the organization to certain areas, the video door phone plays a significant role; we identify such areas and provide multiple video door systems within the organization.
- Identifying the grey areas, and security challenges, we help our clients minimize risks and maximize safety with budget to improve security standards significantly.