Fire Alarm & Fire Hydrant System
Fire Prevention & Alarm Systems have become extremely imperative for small, medium to large businesses, institutions, hospitals and healthcare organizations and residential buildings to name a few.
A typical fire alarm system is designed and implemented with a number of interconnected devices and these alarms are activated automatically or manually from smoke and heat detectors. The in-built optical smoke detector detects through the means of sensors such as infrared LED and through a pre-recorded audio message the people are warned to take appropriate safety measures for evacuation.
Besides from fire alarm, we also offer our clients with fire hydrant system which basically provides water in adequate pressure through the pipes across the building to help extinguish the fire.
- Tektron has been at the forefront of providing robust, state of the art and the most advanced fire alarmand fire hydrant systems to domestic and commercial organizations.
- We carry out an in-depth, thorough and comprehensive analysis of the infrastructure, analyse the requirements, identify the necessary, right-fit technology components to be implemented leading to deployment, and test.
- We also provide complete training to the designated staff in management and precautionary measures to be taken in the maintenance of the fire alarm systems.
- TASS fire and safety uses and implements MS Project and CAD Viewer Software to carry out planning process and procedures and take all stake holders on board to ensure smooth deployment.
- We make sure we identify and deploy right-fit fire alarm systemand fire hydrant system that is in consonance with the requirements that makes it easy for our clients in maintenance.
- We also formulate a robust quality assurance and quality control road map plan. Our project plan is specific to the requirements that help our clients immensely in staying focused on their core business objective while we take care of their fire alarm and fire hydrant system and safety requirements.