Burglar / Intruder Alarm
Burglar or Intruder Alarm is a security system designed and implement to detect intrusion from unauthorized entry or access at any specific residential, commercial or any premise. The most common burglar alarm systems are close circuit system and open circuit system.
In the close circuit system usually the electric circuit remains closed when the door is closed leading to the flow of electricity from one to another end and when the door is opened unauthorised way, the circuit gets closed resulting in electricity stoppage, and this triggers an alarm.
In the closed circuit system the circuit closed when the door is opened enabling flow of electricity and the alarm is triggered when the circuit is completed.
- TASS possess in-depth knowledge, expertise as we have designed and implemented the burglar alarm system in commercial and residential building enabling us implement the system in short notice.
- We go about methodically in analyzing the requirements and recommend the best technology and system suited for our clients ensuring smooth implementation within budget.
- As the system is used and implemented to protect the property and loss of life, we take all effective measures to ensure the system is tested in multiple ways for its effectiveness.
- We plan, analyse the premise, discuss the layout of the building and tailor the burglar system in accordance with the requirements.
- The sole purpose and objective of deploying a burglar alarm system is to protect and safeguard unauthorized access to a premise, we help our clients in implementing the most effective and best technology so that they can feel safe.
- We also offer maintenance services on demand or periodically to ensure the system is functioning is working fine.